
Thanks for joining me...here's a little about me:
I moved here from Western Mass. a couple years ago with my hubby and our 8 year old Golden Retriever, Romeo (who still acts like a puppy), for the outdoor lifestyle. Playing outside is my life, whether it be skiing, hiking, cycling, mountain biking or canoeing, the White Mountains offers majestic mountains and fabulous places to enjoy all these activities. Being healthy, happy and active is what I value most in life.
What do you value most in life?
I moved here from Western Mass. a couple years ago with my hubby and our 8 year old Golden Retriever, Romeo (who still acts like a puppy), for the outdoor lifestyle. Playing outside is my life, whether it be skiing, hiking, cycling, mountain biking or canoeing, the White Mountains offers majestic mountains and fabulous places to enjoy all these activities. Being healthy, happy and active is what I value most in life.
What do you value most in life?
I value my musical gift and the ability to share it with other and express how i feel with something i love to do.
ReplyDelete